Toronto, ON M5V 1K5, Canada
Last updated: July 29, 2021
Feminuity ("us," "we," "our," or “our company”) operates http://www.feminuity.org (the "Site"). This page informs you of our policies regarding collecting, using, and disclosing Personal Information we receive from users of the Site.
We use your Personal Information only for providing and improving the Site. By using the Site, you agree to the collection and use of information per this policy.
1. Information We Collect
While using our Site, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include but is not limited to your name, organization name, email address, job title, and/or industry ("Personal Information"). We may use your data to email you with newsletters and marketing communications.
1.1. Information You Provide To Us
Resources: When you want to access specific resources, we may ask you to provide your name, organization name, email address, and job title.
Newsletter: To subscribe to our newsletter, we ask for your email address.
Work With Us: When you want to reach out to us to see how we can support your organization’s Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion initiatives, we ask you for your name, pronouns, email address, organization name, location, industry, and organization size.
1.2 Information Collected Automatically
Like many site operators, we collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Site ("Log Data").
This Log Data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol (IP) address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, and other statistics.
Also, we may use third-party services such as Google Analytics that collect, monitor and analyze data regarding your activity on our Site.
We may use your data to:
• Respond to your requests for Feminuity services;
• Inform you about our services;
• Provide Feminuity services to you;
• Send you newsletters, marketing, promotional materials, and/or any other information that might be of interest to you;
• Identify and analyze usage trends, including gaps, to determine the efficiency of our communications, marketing, and promotional campaigns;
• Provide technical support to ensure Feminuity services are safe and secure;
• Comply with our legal obligations.
Uses of your cookies by Google Analytics may include:
• remarketing with Google Analytics;
• Google Display Network Impression Reporting;
• Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting;
• integrated services that require Google Analytics to collect data for advertising purposes, including the collection of data via advertising cookies and identifiers;
• User-ID, a feature that you can use to associate multiple sessions with a unique ID.
3.2 Managing Cookies
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not use some portions of our Site.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no transmission method over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
While we cannot guarantee absolute security, we abide by strict internal processes of data control and regulation to ensure security, including:
• Restricting and monitoring access to sensitive data;
• Maintaining transparent data collection procedures;
• Training employees in online privacy and security measures on an on-going basis;
• Protecting online data from cyberattacks;
• Maintaining clear procedures for reporting privacy breaches or data misuse;
• Including contract clauses or communication statements on how we handle data;
• Maintaining data protection practices (document shredding, secure locks, data encryption, frequent backups, access authorization etc.);
• Reporting any breach of data of our security safeguards that involve personal information under our control if it creates a real risk of significant harm to the data subject.
5. The Rights of Users
Users have the right, at any time, to know whether their Personal Data has been stored and can consult or Company to learn about their contents and origin, to verify their accuracy or to ask for them to be supplemented, cancelled, updated or corrected, or for their transformation into anonymous format or to block any data held in violation of the law, as well as to oppose their treatment for all legitimate reasons. Specifically, every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access - You have the right to request our Company for copies of your data.
The right to rectification - You have the right to request that our Company correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask our Company to complete information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure - You have the right to request that our Company erase your data under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing - You have the right to request that our Company restrict the processing of your data under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing - You have the right to object to our Company’s processing of your data under certain conditions.
The right to data portability - You have the right to request that our Company transfer the data we have collected to another organization or directly under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: firstname.lastname@example.org.